Our Vision Mission and Objectives
With all care beginning in Primary Care, CGPC will support and encourage collaboration to ensure GP services remain at the heart of local communities to deliver high quality, patient-focused healthcare.
To deliver excellent services based in the community, enabling meaningful investment and collaboration amongst our member Practices to support the long-term sustainability of General Practice locally.
Our objectives are to:
- Deliver patient centred care in an efficient way, out of hospital, locally, in line with patient need and the strategic direction of NHS Croydon CCG and the South West London Sustainability and Transformation Plan.
- Improve quality of life for GPs and over time, achieve greater financial sustainability overall for the participating Croydon practices.
- Provide a primary care contracting vehicle at scale to allow Croydon GPs to participate in emerging schemes.
- Provide innovative tools to support people in self-care and improve access and equity across Croydon.
- Through the Croydon Community Education Provider Network (CEPN), create rewarding and fulfilling career developing opportunities for Primary Care clinicians to improvement and retention locally.
- Over time to become the multi-speciality community provider of choice in Croydon.